Ways to Use Silicone Spray
Silicone spray is a versatile product that can be used at home and in your vehicle. It is excellent for lubricating, waterproofing, and corrosion protection for most surfaces. It can be used on metal, wood, plastic and rubber surfaces. It is fast-drying and leaves a clear, odorless, nontoxic film of silicone for long lasting protection. Here are some reasons you should always keep silicone spray around the house.
- Spray wiper blade frames to prevent them from freezing.
- Use on the hinges and latches of your vehicle to prevent rust and move smoothly.
- Spray inside lock cylinders to keep them working perfectly.
- If your seatbelt is retracting slowly, extend the belt fully and spray lightly while letting it retract.
- Use silicone spray on weather stripping around windows and doors to prevent ice from bonding the rubber to the metal doors.
- Use the straw tip to spray silicone onto power window tracks and window seals to keep them moving well.
- Spray on tile or linoleum flooring to remove scuff mark, wait a few minutes and the mark should rub right off.
- To remove blood or tomato stains, spray silicone on it will still damp and wash. The stain should come right out!
- Spray on sliding door tracks to keep them moving easily.
- Spray on snow shovel to keep the snow from sticking to the shovel.
- Silicone spray will remove labels from surfaces and superglue from skin.
- Spray on clean zippers to keep them moving smoothly.
- Use on electric razors to extend the life of the blades by preventing friction.
- Spraying on new shoes will soften the leather.
Silicone spray is incredibly handy to utilize for various things around your home and in your vehicle. Who knew it has so many different uses! Start making your life easier by picking up some silicone spray today!